We provide specialised behaviour support services for participants with challenging behaviours. Our support workers take a different approach that is aligned to your current circumstances and managing behaviours of concern as per the behavioural support plan.
We take a step forward to understand your requirements, emotions, and identify strategies that help you meet your needs. Our specialised support staff is experienced and provides you with the support you require in the comfort of your home. We support participants, their carers, and families in helping participants achieve their NDIS developmental goals. Feel free to get in touch with our team if you have any questions about this support service. Our team assists you in a number of ways including but not limited to:
Our team assists you in a number of ways including but not limited to:
- Developing effective communication skills
- Taking care of your health and issues that impact your behaviour
- Developing and reviewing Behaviour Support Plans
- Addressing sensory, functional, and psychological triggers
- Monitoring your progress
- Providing training and support to develop skills that are required to live independently.