Innovative community participation
Community participation is an inevitable part of your NDIS development journey. As per the NDIS support plan, eligible participants get assistance for actively engaging in the community and maintaining personal wellbeing. At Ultimate Home Care, every service is tailored as per your NDIS goals, and we ensure that it is well-suited to your needs. We work towards building your capacity to see life differently with much more confidence, and enthusiasm. Under this support service, we assist you in a range of activities including but not limited to:
we assist you in a range of activities including but not limited to:
- Pursuing your interests, hobbies and exploring new employment opportunities related to the same
- Build on your existing skills or learn new skills that enable you to live as independently as possible.
- Help you socialise, meet new people, make new friends, and build stronger
- Organising informative sessions, employment workshops and seminars for your holistic development.
- Taking part in sports, games, and other activities that aim at developing your community engagement skills.
- Helping you build capacity, boost your confidence and enhance your ability to live an autonomous life.