Your privacy is respected.
- Ultimate Home Care is dedicated to protecting the privacy of our clients and website visitors and respects your right to privacy. This policy outlines how we get and handle your personal data.
- We uphold the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the Australian Privacy Principles as outlined in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (GDPR).
- Information we possess that can be linked to you is referred to as "personal information." This includes any information that can reasonably be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual, such as your name, email address, social security number, or any other kind of information
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, you can write to us on the following
21 Gelibrand St, Weir views 3338
What kind of private information is gathered
- Ultimate Home Care may occasionally acquire and keep personal data that you send to us directly, through our website, or in other ways
- In order for us to give you information, updates, and handle your product or service order, you may choose to supply basic information such your name, phone number, address, and email address.
- We may also gather information from you at other times, such as when you provide feedback, divulge details about your personal or professional affairs, modify your email or content preferences, participate in surveys or promotions, divulge financial or credit card information, or get in touch with our customer service.
- In addition, we may also gather any additional details you want to share with us when interacting with us.
How we get personal data about you
- Ultimate Home Care obtains personal data from you in a number of contexts, such as when you interact with us in person or online, when you visit our website, and when we conduct business with you. We might get personal data from outside sources. If we do, we will safeguard it in accordance with our privacy statement.
How we use the data you provide us
You might not be able to fully access our website or receive our products and services if you withhold your personal information.
- Ultimate Home Care may use the personal data it has about you to tell you about the goods and services we offer. We might also inform you of new and improved opportunities, services, and products that are available to you.
- Ultimate Home Care will only use your personal data for the purposes for which you have given your consent. This might entail doing things like:
(a) offering you products and services as part of our regular business operations
(b) managing our operations;
(c) managing, researching, and developing our products and services;
(d) giving you information about our products and services
(e) getting in touch with you via a range of channels, including but not limited to phone, email, sms, or mail; and
(f) looking into any complaints.
- In order to comply with a legal obligation, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings, or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency, we may disclose your personal information.
- We retain the right to transfer our user databases, including with any personal information and non-personal information contained in such databases, to the extent permitted by law in the event of a change in control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets.
Your personal information being disclosed
- Insofar as it is reasonably necessary for the objectives outlined in this privacy statement, Ultimate Home Care may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors.
- We will secure your personal information in line with this privacy statement if we do release it to a third party.
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU)
- Ultimate Home Care will adhere to the data protection principles outlined in the GDPR in order to ensure fairness, transparency, and the lawful collection and use of data.
- As described in the GDPR, we process your personal information as a Processor and/or to the extent that we are a Controller.
- In order to process your personal information, we must have a legal justification. The type of information we gather and how we utilise it determine the legal basis on which we obtain your personal information.
- We will only gather personal information about you when you explicitly agree to it for a particular purpose, and any information gathered will only be what is required and not excessive for that purpose. Your data will be kept secure by us.
- We may also process your personal information if it's required to protect our rights or obligations under a contract or the law.
- We process your personal information if it is required to do so in order to carry out a public function, a duty of public interest, or if the function has a clear legal basis, such as where it is necessary to defend your life or in a medical emergency.
- Unless we have your express consent or if it is being collected in accordance with and subject to the GDPR, we do not collect or process any personal information about you that is deemed "Sensitive Personal Information" under the GDPR, such as information about your sexual orientation or ethnic origin.
- If you are under the age of 16, you must obtain your parent's or another person with parental authority's permission before submitting any personal information to us. We do not intentionally gather or use any personal data pertaining to children.
Rights you have under the GDPR
- Residents of the EU have particular rights on how their personal information is collected and used. If you are a person located in the EU, Ultimate Home Care complies with your rights under the GDPR as to how your personal information is used and managed.
- You have the following rights, subject to any exceptions set forth in the GDPR:
(a) to know how your personal information is being used;
(b) access your personal information (we will provide you with a free copy of it);
(c) to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
(d) to delete your personal information (also known as "the right to be forgotten");
(e) to restrict processing of your personal information; and
(f) to retain and reuse your personal information.
- Use the contact information in this privacy statement to get in touch with us at any time to exercise your GDPR rights.
- Before executing any of your requests, we might require you to prove your identity.
International data transfers and hosting
- From time to time, companies or websites outside of Australia may receive, store, process, or transfer information that we collect. Australia may be one of these, but it is not the only one.
- Australia is home to our offices and/or facilities, as well as those of our sister group companies. Transfers to each of these nations shall be safeguarded with the necessary precautions, which may include one or more of the following: using the standard data protection provisions that the European Commission has issued or approved and that you can see on their website; using a binding company guidelines, a copy of which you can get from the data protection officer at Ultimate Home Care.
- Our website's hosting facilities are located in Australia. Transfers to each of these nations shall be safeguarded with the necessary precautions, which may include one or more of the following: the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which may be obtained from Ultimate Home Care's Data Protection Officer; the use of common data protection provisions adopted or authorised by the European Commission, which you can obtain from the European Commission Website.
- Australia is where our suppliers and contractors are located. Transfers to each of these nations shall be safeguarded with the necessary precautions, which may include one or more of the following: the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which may be obtained from Ultimate Home Care's Data Protection Officer; the use of common data protection provisions adopted or authorised by the European Commission, which you can obtain from the European Commission Website.
- You understand that any personal information you submit for publishing on our website or through our services may be accessible to people all over the globe who use the internet. We are powerless to stop others from using (or abusing) such sensitive information.
The confidentiality of your personal data
- Ultimate Home Care is dedicated to preserving the security of the data you give us. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards in place to secure information and guard it against misuse, interference, loss, and unauthorised access, alteration, and disclosure. This prevents unauthorised access or disclosure.
- When we hire data processors to handle personal data on our behalf, we only do so on the condition that they adhere to GDPR regulations and have the necessary technical safeguards in place to guard against unauthorised access, loss, and theft.
The ability to access your personal data
- You have the right to enquire as to what personal information we have about you, as permitted by the EU GDPR and the Privacy Act of 1988 (Cth). Please send us an email at email@example.com. if you would like a copy of the information we have on file about you or if you believe any information we have on file about you is incorrect, out-of-date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading.
- In some situations outlined in the Privacy Act or under any other relevant law, we reserve the right to decline to give you access to information we hold about you.
If you have any complaints about our privacy policies, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We take complaints extremely seriously, and once we have written confirmation of your complaint, we will answer as soon as possible.
- When you visit our website
We may gather certain information about you when you visit our website www.ultimatehc.com.au. such as your browser type, operating system, the website you visited just before arriving at our site, etc. This data is analysed in an aggregated fashion to determine how visitors interact with our website so that we can enhance our offerings.
- Independent websites
Links to other websites that are not under our control or ownership may occasionally appear on our website. These links are simply provided for your convenience. Links to other websites do not imply sponsorship of, approval of, or support of such websites. Please note that Ultimate Home Care disclaims any liability for the privacy practises employed by other websites of this type. We advise our readers to read the privacy policies of every website that may collect personally identifiable information when they leave our website.